Saturday, November 1, 2008

LOOK!!


That's actual running water in my guest bathroom!


As of coming home at 2 a.m. from being out on the town on Saturday night, I now have the Malaysian version of "broadband Internet" service (installed yesterday afternoon) AND running water in my condo (it returned at some point tonight while I was out)! I could cry with joy. No more cold-water bucket "showers

As it turned out, we were indeed completely without any running water in the condo units for four days, as advertised. We had to go to the fireman's closets (on each floor) and get water from the pipe used to supply the firehoses, fill buckets, and make do with that. It was, shall we just say, not pleasant... but at least better than having zero water whatsoever, I suppose.


Expect a lengthy entry soon!

No comments: